This set of infographics contain basic information about the Zika Virus:
- What is Zika
- What symptoms can it cause?
- How soon do the symptoms begin?
- How many people get symptoms?
- How is it prevented?
- Is there treatment?
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement for Zika Virus Prevention and Control
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- The Importance of Social and Behavioral Change Response in the Zika Outbreak: Lessons Learned from Ebola
January 25, 2016