Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
Background, Justification and Global Activities: Provides the necessary background and information to use the I-Kit, as well as information on global and country examples to combat SSFFC malaria medicines and promote positive medicine use behaviors.
Promoting Quality Medicines: Describes five essential elements for designing and implementing a campaign to promote the use of good quality malaria medicines.
Working with the Media: Provides guidance, tools and resources for engaging with the media to combat SSFFC malaria medicines.
Global SSFFC Malaria Medicine Resources: Provides resources and tools for understanding the malaria medicine situation, as well as developing and advocating for strategies to address medicine quality issues. Provides descriptions and links to resources and tools for protecting and advocating for malaria medicine quality.
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Counterfeit Medicines in Legitimate Supply Chains
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy
- Fake Medicines and Malaria
- Fake Medicines: Training for Action E-Learning Course
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
October 4, 2017