Men as Contraceptive Users and Family Planning Clients
This infographic presents a snapshot of modern male-controlled and cooperative contraceptive method use around the world and highlights data that identify opportunities to engage more adolescent boys and men as contraceptive users and family planning clients.
More Constructive Male Engagement resources
- Family Planning and Reproductive Health Indicators Database: Male Engagement in Reproductive Health Programs
- Men as More than Partners: Increasing Men’s Use of Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services through SBCC
- Engaging Men and Boys: A Brief Summary of UNFPA Experience and Lessons Learned
- HTSP Changes Lives
- Global Sexual and Reproductive Health Service Package for Adolescent Men and Boys
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Your Child's Health Depends on You
- Implication des leaders religieux à travers une conception centrée sur l'humain au Niger/ Engaging Religious Leaders through Human Centered Design in Niger
- Implication des jeunes hommes du secteur informel dans la PF en utilisant un design centré sur l'homme en Côte d'Ivoire/ Engaging young men from the informal sector in FP using human centered design in Cote d'Ivoire
- Situation Analysis of Behavior Change Communication Activities in Bihar
- Increasing Contraceptive Use in Niger: Final Report 2015
July 13, 2018