A Repository of Communication Material on Adolescent Health in India
VRIDDHI: Scaling Up RMNCH+A interventions Project works with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in India to realize its goal of ensuring comprehensive and integrated health services to mothers, children and adolescents through a ‘continuum of care’ approach.
It provides direct support in planning, implementing and monitoring of the scaling up of RMNCH+A interventions across the focus states of Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Punjab and Uttarakhand.
This document is based on the Project’s extensive mapping of SBC materials on adolescent health available at the national level as well as in the six focus states through desk research as well as visits by our project team to the ministries in some of the focus states. This repository includes most of the materials developed by governments, non-governmental organizations and international development partners (such as UNICEF and UNFPA) and are available in the public domain.
These include posters, banners, handouts, radio and television spots, hoardings, and banners and have been arranged as per thematic areas (Anemia, General Health issues, Adolescent Friendly Clinics, etc.).
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Addressing the Needs of Young People Living with HIV
- VMMC Counseling Training Package
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Infographic
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners