This is a HIV/STI flip chart from the Nepali Saath-Saath Project.
It provides basic information on HIV/AIDS, STIs and Gender-Based Violence (GBV) during outreach session. This helps to increase awareness and risk perception of HIV, STI and GBV, motivate to seek HIV, STI and GBV services while sensitizing and empowering female sex workers transgender sex workers to prevent GBV by making them aware of sexual and reproductive health rights and legal provisions.
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Men's Health Kit
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV