Doing It HIV Testing Campaign
Doing It is a new US-based national HIV testing and prevention campaign designed to motivate all adults to get tested for HIV and know their status.
As part of the Act Against AIDS initiative, Doing It delivers the message that HIV testing should be a part of everyone’s regular health routine to keep ourselves and our community healthy.
More Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men resources
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Infographic
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- VMMC Counseling Training Package
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- Quick Guide to Vasectomy Counseling
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV