California Nutrition Network
The Network for a Healthy California mapping application is an interactive, internet-based Geographic Information System (GIS) that allows users to view and query mapped nutrition data.
The application contains a set of nutrition and other health related data, including:
- Nutrition and school health programs
- WIC grocery stores and other local nutrition resources
- Demographics (race and spoken language) of general and at-risk populations
- Various California Department of Public Health regions
- Political (senate and assembly) districts
There is also a tutorial to help users with navigating the site.
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance