Baseline Survey of 15 Districts in Malawi, 2012
This survey was conducted to measure levels of predictors of positive health practices, particularly knowledge, self-efficacy, risk perceptions, and social normative perceptions in 15 districts in Malawi. It also established baseline measures against which to measure change in key health practices across a broad range of health areas as well as in the area of health communication.
These findings provided meaningful insight contributing to the design, development, implementation and evaluation of the resulting Moyo ndi Mpambo communication interventions.
More Moyo ndi Mpamba Usamalireni Malawi resources
- Perceptions Regarding Healthy and Unhealthy Families: Formative Research Findings, Malawi
- Malawi Moyo ndi Mpamba: Findings from the 2016 Endline Survey of 15 Districts
- SBCC Strategy Malawi, 2011-2016
- Health Education Section Capacity Strengthening Initiative
- University of Malawi Capacity Strengthening Fact Sheet