Wazazi Nipendeni - Pregnancy Wheel
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery. This pregnancy wheel was a part of the campaign's package of materials provided to health facilities.
All materials intended for use at the health facility level were distributed at central level to Wazazi Nipendeni service delivery partners, who in turn distributed them to the hospitals, health centers, and dispensaries in which they operate. Materials were expected to reach over 3,400 of Tanzania’s approximately 5,000 health facilities through the 11 collaborating service delivery partners.
Branded pregnancy wheels are meant to help health providers determine a woman’s due date, and include guidance on timing of SP dosing. They also provide information on other services an ANC client should receive, such as iron and folic acid and mebendazole.
- Wazazi Nipendeni- Individual Birth Planning Antenatal Care Card
- Wazazi Nipendeni- Malaria Prevention During Pregnancy
- Wazazi Nipendeni- Prevention of Malaria in Pregnancy Poster
- Wazazi Nipendeni- Malaria Prevention in Pregnancy Radio Spot 2
- Wazazi Nipendeni- Malaria Prevention in Pregnancy Radio Spot 1