Introducing PrEP into HIV Combination Prevention
This pamphlet was developed for the Kenya PrEP introduction program, and explains what PrEP is, how it works, who should take it, and how it can be used effectively.
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis- Questions and Answers
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Responding to the HIV-related Needs of MSM in Africa: Workshop Guide