Using SWOT for a Neighborhood Development Project
This resource shows an example of a SWOT analysis for a neighborhood development project. It walks through the steps of a SWOT analysis and what the group did to determine their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
- PROGRES_SBCC Key Documents for Review
- Visualization in Participatory Programs: A Manual for Facilitators and Trainers Involved In Participatory Group Events
- Models of University Engagement with Practice
January 12, 2016