The President’s Malaria Initiative Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy for Behavior Change Communication
The primary goal of the President's Malaria Initiative (PMI) BCC M&E strategy is to support National Malaria Control Programs (NMCPs), in-country stakeholders, and PMI implementing partners in effectively monitoring and evaluating the quality of BCC activities and their impact on desired behavioral outcomes.
The strategy is guided by the principle that BCC interventions should reflect NMCP and PMI priorities with these priorities being based on sound strategies and approaches. Therefore, PMI will work with NMCPs to develop appropriate and realistic national BCC strategies and plans to monitor and evaluate their results.
More President's Malaria Initiative (PMI) resources
- PMI Communication and Social Mobilization Guidelines
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Participatory Action Research for the Development of a National Avian Communication Strategy: A Field Guide
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Individuals [Facilitator's Guide and Assessment Tool]
November 19, 2014