ITN Access and Use Report
This report presents four indicators related to use of insecticide treated nets (ITNs); individual access to ITN within the household, individual use of ITN the previous night, household ownership of at least one ITN, and the use:access ratio. All indicators were calculated using available national DHS, MIS and MICS data. To explain the variations in access and use, data for each country was stratified by region, urban/rural status, wealth quintile, and whether households received IRS.
Brief observations and programmatic recommendations are made for each country. Topline findings for the PMI Focus countries are presented. A Stata do-file is included as an annex.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- FGM Infographics
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Senegal Malaria Communication Strategy 2016-2020
- Zimbabwe National Malaria Communication Strategy
- Desk Review and Qualitative Assessment of Case Management SBCC Strategies in Four Countries: Ethiopia, Rwanda, Senegal and Zambia
- Tostan Community Empowerment Program
- HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: Visions, Voices, and Priorities of Young People Living with and Most Affected by HIV
- MLE Connections [Website]
- Community Conversation Toolkit for HIV Prevention- Facilitator's Guide
August 23, 2017