Gender and Social and Behavior Change Communication Implementation Kit
The Gender and Social and Behavior Change Communication Implementation Kit (I-Kit) provides a step-by-step approach to integrate gender into an existing SBCC strategy or marketing plan.
The I-Kit is designed to help users understand gender concepts, theories and frameworks, assess the current level of gender integration in a project and use a series of tools to uncover new information that can be applied to an existing SBCC strategy or marketing plan. See this link for a summary to aid in understanding and applying the IGWG gender equality continuum.
More Constructive Male Engagement resources
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Men as More than Partners: Increasing Men’s Use of Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services through SBCC
- Gender Integration Continuum Training Session User's Guide
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Engaging Men and Boys: A Brief Summary of UNFPA Experience and Lessons Learned
- Global Sexual and Reproductive Health Service Package for Adolescent Men and Boys
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Accelerating Behavior Change in Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture
July 13, 2018