Consolidated Ebola Virus Disease Preparedness Checklist
The consolidated checklist for Ebola virus disease preparedness aims to help countries to assess and test their level of readiness, and be used as a tool for identifying concrete action to be taken by countries and how they will be supported by the international community to close potentially existing gaps.
The checklist is based on efforts by various national and international institutions, including WHO, CDC and UN OCHA. It identifies 10 key components and tasks for both countries and the international community. This tool establishes timelines within which to complete tasks of 30, 60 and 90 days respectively from the date of issuing this list, based on the priority level. However, the periods should be redefined by national authorities on the basis of existing regional and national context.
- Ebola Risk Communication Plan Checklist
- Plan d'Action de Lutte Contre la Maladie a Virus Ebola en Cote d'Ivoire [Action Plan for Ebola Virus in Cote D'Ivoire]
- Ebola in West Africa: Combating Both Virus and Myths
- Community- Led Ebola Action Field Guide for Community Mobilisers
- Liberia Ebola Response Strategic Communication Guide
May 6, 2015