All You Need to Know about Spurious Medicines in India: A Guidebook
The International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP), in cooperation with the Indian Pharmaceutical Association, has developed a handbook for healthcare professionals entitled “All you need to know about spurious medicines”, which contains tips on preventing and detecting counterfeit medicines as well as advice on how to minimise the threat and change behaviors.
Launched as part of the WHPA campaign on March 30th, 2015 in New Delhi, the handbook aims to raise awareness and develop competencies of healthcare professionals in the prevention of spurious medicines in the supply chain, their detection and their ability to communicate this issue to patients and key partners.
- Substandard, Spurious, Falsely labelled, Falsified and Counterfeit (SSFFC) Medical Products
- The Top 5 Things You Didn't Know About Child Marriage
- Counterfeit Medicines in Legitimate Supply Chains
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- HTSP 101: Everything You Want to Know About Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy
October 26, 2016