Adapting Materials for Audiences with Lower Literacy Skills
The C-Bulletins were developed by C-Change for communication practitioners who develop and adapt SBCC materials and activities for audiences with lower literacy skills. Each bulletin offers practical, how-to assistance and a list of additional resources.
This bulletin covers:
- What is the adaptation process?
- What does thea daptation process involve?
- What is the value of adaptation of materials?
- Writing Text to Reach Audiences for Lower Literacy Skills
- Visual and Web Design for Audiences with Lower Literacy Skills
- Using the Participatory Processes to Develop SBCC Materials
- Understanding Literacy, How Adults Learn, and What This Means for SBCC Practitioners
- SBCC Material and Activity Formats for Audiences with Lower Literacy Skills
May 14, 2015