Zandi's Song Book and Teacher's Guide
This is a colorfully illustrated story about a 15-year-old girl who raises chickens to help pay school fees. It includes, woven within the story, messages about handling chickens, handwashing, preventing the transmission of Avian Flu, how to protect a farm's flock from contracting it, and involving village leadership in Avian Flu activities. The Teacher's Guide includes questions, exercises, and activities for teachers and students to participate in after reading the book.
- Bringing the Community Together to Plan for Disease Outbreaks and Other Emergencies
- Avian Influenza Emergency Risk Communication
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Effective Communications: Participant Handbook
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV