Wazazi Nipendeni Observation Checklist
This observation checlist was used in the evaluation of the Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, Parents) national safe motherhood social and behavior change communication (SBCC) campaign. The campaign aims to encourage Tanzanian women and their partners to take steps for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery, with the ultimate goal of improving maternal and child health outcomes.
An impact evaluation was conducted in October 2013, ten months after campaign launch. Exit interviews were conducted with 1,708 ANC/PNC clients, and this observation checklist was used to determine if campaign materials were available in 122 health facilities in five regions.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Programming: Innovative Approaches to Integrated Service Delivery
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- FGM Infographics
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Senegal Malaria Communication Strategy 2016-2020
- Global Strategy to Stop Health-Care Providers from Performing Female Genital Mutilation
- Kenya Malaria Communication Strategy 2016-2021
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo