Transform/PHARE Niger Male Segmentation: Discussion of Findings
The objective of this project in Niger was to identify men who were most likely to change their attitudes and behaviors towards family planning, and then to provide high-level principles for the design and implementation of of interventions targeting those findings.
This report describes the segmentation analysis, the partnership analysis, priority segments and classification tool, implementation principles, and considerations for evaluation.
This report is also available in French.
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Health for the World's Adolescents
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- ITN Access and Use- Mapping Net Culture in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV: Guidance Statement
- Stakeholder Interview Script
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?