Family Planning Questionnaire
This questionnaire was developed as part of a wider program to use advanced audience segmentation (AAS) techniques in order to properly direct family planning (FP) messages to specific audiences.
After the initial AAS work was carried out, and the team learned more about the contraceptive needs of men and women, stakeholders wanted to see how this information could be used to improve family planning counseling sessions.
In 2014-2015, the Hewlett Foundation, Nigerien Ministry of Health, and Camber Collective came together with Pathfinder International’s Animas Sutura project to use the Nigerien segmentation results to develop and pilot a series of rapid assessment tools for community health workers who conduct household visits in health centers in Maradi and Tillabéri, Niger.
More Advanced Audience Segmentation resources
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Engaging Men and Boys in Family Planning: A Strategic Planning Guide
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide
- Guide de promotion des produits et services de santé sexuelle et reproductive pour les hommes