Community- Led Ebola Action Field Guide for Community Mobilisers
This Field Guide is a resource book for community mobilizers, field staff, and trainers to support planning, implementing and follow-up of Community-Led Ebola Action (CLEA) social mobilisation activities in Sierra Leone. It provides tools and ideas to empower communities to do their own analysis and take their own action to become Ebola-free.
The CLEA approach recognises that communities alone have the power to stop the spread of Ebola, through their collective decisions and actions. It is intended that community mobilisers using the guide be trained in its use as part of a comprehensive training covering all aspects of working in communities.
- Generic Algorithm to Aid Action Planning at District and Regional Levels
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- PAHO Strategic and Operational Plan for Responding to Pandemic Influenza
- Dengue: Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention and Control
- Messages for the Preparedness Phase Countries Neighboring Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea
- Plan d'Action de Lutte Contre la Maladie a Virus Ebola en Cote d'Ivoire [Action Plan for Ebola Virus in Cote D'Ivoire]
- Bridges of Hope Facilitator's Guide
- Mobilising Communities for Action on Health and Social Change- Community Mobilisation Strategy
- Community Mobilisation Toolkits and Fact Sheet