Club Risky Business Creative Brief
A strategy document for Club Risky Business, a multimedia campaign in Zambia focusing on concurrent sexual partnerships. The objective of the campaign is to serve as a “wake-up call” or “epiphany” for target groups.
The communication objectives were:
- Increase personal risk perception for acquiring HIV through better understanding of “window period” (viremicity) and sexual networks (role of concurrency)
- Increase understanding of protective behaviors (primarily partner reduction but also condom use)
- Increase sense of responsibility to not infect others
This video describes the development of the project.
More Club Risky Business (Zambia) resources
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- ITN Access and Use Report
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Men's Health Kit
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection