Using SWOT for a Neighborhood Development Project
This resource shows an example of a SWOT analysis for a neighborhood development project. It walks through the steps of a SWOT analysis and what the group did to determine their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
- Visualization in Participatory Programs: A Manual for Facilitators and Trainers Involved In Participatory Group Events
- Models of University Engagement with Practice
- SBCC Mapping Tool for Assessment
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
January 12, 2016