Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
This 4-volume training toolkit on men who have sex with men (MSM) programming for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region was developed jointly by the International HIV/AIDS Alliance and Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS). It is intended for training and guiding community outreach workers, peer educators, and managers of organizations that want to start MSM programs in their country or town.
The toolkit is made up of two parts:
- The MSM project orientation manual provides planners and managers with the necessary information to develop sympathetic, evidence-based and comprehensive HIV prevention and support services for MSM
- The training manual for MSM peer educators is a standardization of the training materials that the CSOs developed and used in the past ten years for training their volunteer peer educators.
- FGM Infographics
- Engaging Men and Boys in Gender Equality and Health Toolkit
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- Developing Marketing and Communications Strategies to Promote Demand and Uptake of PrEP
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
April 19, 2017