Stop Cholera Toolkit
The StopCholera Toolkit is a collection of practical resources and how-to guides created by the Delivering Oral Cholera Vaccine Effectively (DOVE) Project. The purpose of this toolkit is to help decide if, when, where, and how to use oral cholera vaccine to reduce cholera mortality, prevent cases, and halt outbreaks.
This Toolkit is organized into several modules:
- Cholera Basics - contains general cholera information including a glossary, fact sheets, important links, and a self-administered health facility capacity assessment.
- Oral Cholera Vaccine (OCV) Basics - contains information on cholera vaccines, including an introductory video, ethical use, use in pregnancy and integration approaches.
- Tools for Deciding Whether to Use OCV - contains tools to assist the decision to use a cholera vaccine, including different scenarios and risk assessment tools, and the vaccine introduction cost-effectiveness (VICE) calculator.
- Manual for Oral Cholera Vaccination Campaigns - serves as a guide for developing training sessions in preparation for carrying out oral cholera vaccine campaigns and serves as a reference guide for conducting campaigns and administering the vaccine.
- DOVE Project Publications - The most recent DOVE supported publications on oral cholera vaccination can be found here
More Trending Topic Cholera resources
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Engaging Men and Boys in Gender Equality and Health Toolkit
- Dengue: Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention and Control
- Planning Social Mobilization and Communication for Dengue Fever Prevention and control
- Cholera Outbreak: Assessing the Outbreak Response and Improving Preparedness
June 28, 2017