Pretesting and Evaluation of Communication Materials
This set of guidelines for pretesting SBCC materials include the following:
- Designing a pretest
- What kinds of communications can be pretested?
- Where should the pretest be carried out?
- Setting of the pretest
- Developing pretest instruments and procedures
- Designing a pretest instrument
- The questionnaire
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Developing Behavior Change Communications for Population, Health and Environment Projects: A Facilitator’s Guide
- SCOPE Training Tool & SCOPE Versions
- A Learning Package for Social and Behavior Change Communication (Um Pacote De Aprendizagem Sobre Comunicação Para A Mudança Social E De Comportamento)
April 7, 2015