Integrated SBCC Programs Implementation Kit
Integrated SBCC refers to SBCC programming designed to cohesively address more than one health or development issue within the same program. Typically, this involves developing a logical and unified SBCC strategy that addresses multiple topics and/or behaviors and considers how they relate or interact with one another. This I-Kit provides guidance to programs seeking to develop an integrated SBCC strategy. It offers insights, recommendations, examples, tools and links to useful resources. It focuses on the aspects of SBCC unique to integrated programming and avoids basic SBCC content that would be applicable to any SBCC program.
The intended users of this I-Kit are project managers who are considering developing an integrated SBCC strategy, regardless of whether or notservice delivery is integrated.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Participatory Action Research for the Development of a National Avian Communication Strategy: A Field Guide
- A Manual for Integrating Gender into Reproductive Health and HIV Programs: From Commitment to Action (2nd Edition)
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement for Zika Virus Prevention and Control
August 3, 2017