Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
This monograph discusses the importance of IPC as a tool for improving health care outcomes in developing countries and describes techniques for enhancing provider communication skills. It also provides a job aid and several data collection instruments that can be used in various settings.
It can serve as a:
- Introductory overview on provider-client communication skills
- Framework for assessing IPC skills
- Guide for developing IPC training activities
- Resource describing important IPC experiences in selected developing countries.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Models of University Engagement with Practice
- Orientation Programme on Adolescent Health for Health-Care Providers
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
April 14, 2016