Handbook for Advocacy Planning
This handbook aims to help build organizations' capacity to design effective advocacy projects that advance sexual and reproductive rights. It explains concepts related to advocacy and introduces the advocacy models used by IPPF/WHR.
It is divided into sessions and activities to be completed by an advocacy team, and provides a step-by-step guide to designing effective advocacy projects.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- SBCC Mapping Tool for Assessment
- The Linkage Toolkit for Developing Leaders: Developing Yourself, Individuals, Teams, and Organizations for High-Impact Leadership
- Organizational Development Toolkit
May 14, 2015