Ebola Communication Network
The Ebola Communication Network is an online collection of Ebola resources, materials and tools from and for the global health community. It has more than 120 resources, including not only SBCC materials like posters, brochures and infographics, but also Demographic and Health Surveys of affected regions, customized maps and peer-reviewed journal articles.
The site is responsive to mobile devices and optimized for low bandwidth situations. It includes an RSS feed of Ebola-related news that is updated in real time.
- The Importance of Social and Behavioral Change Response in the Zika Outbreak: Lessons Learned from Ebola
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Using Media and Communication to Respond to Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from Ebola
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
April 30, 2015