Zandi's Song Book and Teacher's Guide
This is a colorfully illustrated story about a 15-year-old girl who raises chickens to help pay school fees. It includes, woven within the story, messages about handling chickens, handwashing, preventing the transmission of Avian Flu, how to protect a farm's flock from contracting it, and involving village leadership in Avian Flu activities. The Teacher's Guide includes questions, exercises, and activities for teachers and students to participate in after reading the book.
- Effective Communications: Participant Handbook
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Participatory Action Research for the Development of a National Avian Communication Strategy: A Field Guide
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection