Zandi's Song Book and Teacher's Guide
This is a colorfully illustrated story about a 15-year-old girl who raises chickens to help pay school fees. It includes, woven within the story, messages about handling chickens, handwashing, preventing the transmission of Avian Flu, how to protect a farm's flock from contracting it, and involving village leadership in Avian Flu activities. The Teacher's Guide includes questions, exercises, and activities for teachers and students to participate in after reading the book.
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- Effective Communications: Participant Handbook
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Participatory Action Research for the Development of a National Avian Communication Strategy: A Field Guide