Strategic Malaria Communication Guide for Central America
This Strategic Malaria Communication Guide was developed following an assessment that included in-depth interviews of key actors and a literature review that led to the definition of key focus areas and recommended communication tactics that National
Malaria Programs (NMPs) in Central America should use to further their goals. It provides recommendations on key messages, target audiences, communication channels, and activities that NMPs can implement to foster effective communication with other actors and move towards malaria elimination. This guide seeks to:
- Build awareness among NMP representatives in Central American countries about proven communication and advocacy practices to help create the appropriate conditions for malaria elimination.
- Orient NMP representatives and other actors to the resources and reference materials available for malaria communication, which can be adapted and applied to regional and country-level efforts to reduce malaria transmission.
More Trending Topic Malaria SBCC Strategies resources
- PAHO Strategic and Operational Plan for Responding to Pandemic Influenza
- The Strategic Framework for Malaria Communication at the Country Level 2012-2017
- The Facilitation Primer
- ITN Access Indicator Snapshot
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Evaluation of the Family Planning and Law Campaign
- Como estas alimentado a tu nino? [How Are You Feeding Your Child?] Cue Cards
- Journey of Hope: A Practical Guide for Making Positive Life Choices- Haiti User's Guide
- SBCC Strategy and Implementation Guide [Guatemala]
- Overarching Communication Strategy for Programs in Family Planning, Maternal Child Health, Nutrition, HIV/AIDS & Education in Guatemalan Western Highlands