The Rights and Responsibilities of Children
This pamphlets is intended for both parents and children, and those who work with and care for children, to list the various rights and responsiiblities of children, in the areas of education, heatlh, welfare, mutual respect, listening to one another, etc.
- Toolkit for Engaging Midwives in the Global Campaign to End FGM
- FGM: The Scope of the Problem in Graphics and Numbers
- WHO Guidelines on the Management of Health Complications from Female Genital Mutilation
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- The Girl Generation: Do No Harm Guidance Note