Reasons/Razones HIV Testing Campaign
In 2013, CDC launched Reasons/Razones, its first national, bilingual communications campaign to promote HIV testing among Hispanic/Latino gay and bisexual men, who are among the groups hardest hit by HIV in the United States. Reasons/Razones is no longer active, but campaign resources are still available. Videos and posters feature men sharing their reasons for getting tested for HIV and provide information about how to find fast, free, and confidential HIV testing.
More Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men resources
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis- Questions and Answers
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- African Transformation Toolkit