PrEP Yourself Against HIV
This brochure provides patients with basic information about PrEP such as what it is, who it is for, and how to start it.
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis- Questions and Answers
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection