PrEP Training Materials
This is a manual for training service providers in preparation for counseling adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) about PrEP. It includes sessions on HIV self perceptions of risk and attitudes towards AGYW, and on stereotyping, stigma and discrimination self-awareness. There are also forms for course pre- and post-surveys and other resources for the service providers.
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Developing Marketing and Communications Strategies to Promote Demand and Uptake of PrEP
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum