PrEP Pamphlets and Posters, Kenya
These materials were developed to introduce pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) to the general population in Kenya. There were developed and tested with input from the intended audience. All of the versions of these materials are attached here in one file.
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers