Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP): A Primer for Primary Care Providers
This primerserves as a brief “how to guide” for providers interested in providing PrEP to their patients. It explains how to identify patients who may be candidates for PrEP, discussing PrEP with patients, and assessing how patients will pay for the treatment.
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis- Questions and Answers
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection