Methodology for Pretesting Rock Point (RP) 256 Comic Book
The Young Empowered and Healthy (Y.E.A.H) Initiative in Uganda was a multi-channel communication campaign by and for young people that combined mass media, person-to-person dialogue and community media to empower the young people adopt healthy life choices. Y.E.A.H produced comic books to reinforce the messages in the radio serial drama, which was called "RP 256. " The objective of the pre-test was to establish whether volume 6 of the comic book conveyed messages that were complete, clear, understandable, acceptable, believable and convincing.
- CHCT Materials Pretest Report
- Your Child's Health Depends on You
- Smart Couple Nepal Campaign Pamphlet, Poster Pretesting Report
- Smart Couple Nepal campaign Wave-II TVCs, Badhai Booklet and IPCC modules pre-testing report
- HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: Visions, Voices, and Priorities of Young People Living with and Most Affected by HIV