Get PrEPared: What African Women Need to Know!
This video offers practical and easy-to-understand information for young African women interested in using Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) to prevent HIV. It presents PrEP as a "game-changer" in the lives of young African women, and explains how it works and how one should take it.
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis- Questions and Answers
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Responding to the HIV-related Needs of MSM in Africa: Workshop Guide
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- All You Need to Know about Spurious Medicines in India: A Guidebook