Family Planning: A Strong Investment for India
This four minute video is designed to encourage national and multinational businesses in India to invest in family planning through their corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
The video presents the positive and multi-dimensional impact of family planning interventions on the health and wellbeing of women and children, women’s empowerment, gender equality, economic prosperity, and reducing the impact on environmental resources—through the story of one girl, Gita, and her family. The video also discusses different ways corporations can include family planning in their CSR policies to contribute to India’s goal for the Family Planning 2020 partnership as well as the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- FGM: The Scope of the Problem in Graphics and Numbers