Evaluating the Impact of Mass Media on Breastfeeding Practices in Viet Nam
This document presents the findings of a 2011 survey that served as the baseline for the evaluation of the Viet Nam mass media campaign.
This report lays out that evaluation plan and shows how a series of surveys over three years will assess the media campaign’s impact on exclusive breastfeeding. Initial analyses of the baseline data show how these early findings are aiding in refining this mass media evaluation plan, particularly the items to track over the life of the campaign, and in identifying the precise triggers of breastfeeding behaviors.
More Alive & Thrive Viet Nam resources
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- ITN Access Indicator Snapshot
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Malaria Indicators Surveys
- Good Practice Guidance on HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria