Colombia Malaria Strategy - Communication and Advocacy
The specific objectives for communication and advocacy are:
- Achieve acceptance of the proposed strategic plan for malaria elimination to 2020 by the Ministry of Health and ensure the allocation of resources
- Supporting policymakers, as the Coordinator of ETV and other stakeholders key to use the results and evidence-based practices of the Amazon Initiative Malaria / Amazon Network for the Surveillance of Antimalarial Drug Resistance (AMI / RAVREDA) to guide the development of policies and health budgets that enable the prevention and control of malaria in the long term.
- Provide personnel working with malaria component tools and knowledge necessary to encourage activities to prevent and control malaria effective to increase protective factors in the population at risk manner.
- Increase the visibility of malaria in Colombia's political agenda to deepen long-term commitment.
- Encourage openness and interest in promoting social processes in the different health traditional.
More Trending Topic Malaria SBCC Strategies resources
- Liberia Malaria Communication Strategy 2016-2020
- National Communication Strategy for Malaria Control in Uganda
- Advocacy, Communication and Social mobilisation Action Plan for Malaria Elimination in Swaziland, 2015-2017
- SBCC Strategy and Implementation Guide [Guatemala]
- Programme Nationale de Lutte contre Paludisme