CHCT Materials Pretest Report
The Uganda Go Together, Know Together campaigned was a national couples HIV counseling and testing campaign.
The campaign, initiated in 2009, aimed to curb the rate of new HIV infections in Uganda by empowering married and cohabiting couples to assess their risk of HIV infection, test together for HIV, and adopt practices that improve their health.
This is a report about pretesting which took place for the campaign posters.
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Participation Guide: Involving Those Directly Affected in Health and Development Communication Programs
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC): Demand Creation Toolkit
- How to Conduct Effective Pretests
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Couple HIV/AIDS Counseling and Testing (CHCT) Posters
- Smart Couple Nepal Campaign Pamphlet, Poster Pretesting Report
- Smart Couple Nepal campaign Wave-II TVCs, Badhai Booklet and IPCC modules pre-testing report
- Methodology for Pretesting Rock Point (RP) 256 Comic Book
- Agora somos um casal que se entende melhor [As a Couple, We Understand Each Other Better]