Breastfeeding TV Spots
Alive & Thrive is an initiative in Vietnam aimed at improving infant and young child feeding by increasing rates of exclusive breastfeeding and improving complementary feeding practices.
These TV spots were produced as part of the initiative. The spots promote breastmilk as a product and aim to build the confidence of mothers to breastfeed early and exclusively for the first 6 months.
The spots are as follows:
- Breastmilk: foundation for life
- No water during the first six months
- Early initiation of breastfeeding
- Breastmilk only
More Alive & Thrive Viet Nam resources
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Global Strategy to Stop Health-Care Providers from Performing Female Genital Mutilation