Advocacy, Communication, and Social Mobilization Strategic Framework and Implementation Plan [Nigeria]
This strategic framework and implementation plan was created to guide malaria partners in the implementation of advocacy, communication (BCC) and social mobilisation (ACSM) interventions designed to support Nigeria's national malaria control efforts. In this document, the term strategic communication is used to encompass all efforts related to ACSM.
This strategic communication plan was designed to ensure message harmonization and message integration, as well as help partners prioritize effective communication interventions- focusing on the right message, to the right audience at the right time. The strategic framework is followed by an implementation plan and a framework for monitoring and evaluation. These were intended to minimize duplication and enhance synergy.
- Conceptual Framework
- Guiding principles
- Malaria Branding
- ACSM Strategic Framework
- Implementation Plan
- Coordination Plan
- Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Plan
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- PAHO Strategic and Operational Plan for Responding to Pandemic Influenza
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement for Zika Virus Prevention and Control
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Generic Algorithm to Aid Action Planning at District and Regional Levels